::PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PROCEED::

Blog ini hanya memaparlan PENDAPAT PERIBADI si penulis..anda BOLEH bace,tp DILARANG SAMA SEKALI @ 2 KALI @ BEBERAPA KALI SELEPASnyer menggunakan bahan2 yg ade disini untuk tujuan yang tidak MUNASABAH..setiap org ade pendapat masing2, termasuklah si penulis...

::GENG SIBER::

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Poem : If Love Had Been Enough


You'd still be here
if love had been enough.
The lovin', the laughter
and all the little stuff
would have kept you here with me
and never have me be
inconsolable, uncontrollable
and everything that's wrong.
The worst thing about this is
I thought of myself as strong.
And I am you know
but not where you're concerned.
I'm weak in the knees
and easily get burned.

So I guess love's not enough
'cause you're not here.
Just what was missing
won't ever be clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...