::PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PROCEED::

Blog ini hanya memaparlan PENDAPAT PERIBADI si penulis..anda BOLEH bace,tp DILARANG SAMA SEKALI @ 2 KALI @ BEBERAPA KALI SELEPASnyer menggunakan bahan2 yg ade disini untuk tujuan yang tidak MUNASABAH..setiap org ade pendapat masing2, termasuklah si penulis...

::GENG SIBER::

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Put the blame on me....Please do so...

Salam...

You asked me whose life was more important -
yours or mine and i answered "mine";
you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life...

i used to call myself, "yours" but then i realize that it's not worth it... it is better for girl to sleep a hundred years and be kissed and awakened by the right prince than to stay awake and be kissed a hundred times by the wrong frog..

i wish i had the guts to walk away from what we had.. but i can't because i know u won't come after me and that's what hurts the most...

Dear V,
i can't make u love me, want me or understand me...
all i can do is hope that someday u will...

i hope u will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...